Due to the situation to reduce the contagion caused by COVID-19, we are forced to adapt the measures that we indicate below, for the prevention of housed and workers:
- THE USE OF THE MASK WILL BE MANDATORY IN COMMON AREAS !!!, even if the minimum safety distance can be respected
- To carry out an exhaustive cleaning and completely disinfect the rooms on the day of the change of guests, the departure time will be advanced to 11:30 a.m. and the arrival time of the new guests will be from 4:00 p.m. The guests must vacate the room before 12 noon, if they wish daily cleaning and disinfection.
- For cleaning and disinfection mostly, we will use ecological products approved by Health (to take care of our planet).
- On the day of change of clients we will use ozone machines to complement the disinfection.
- Breakfast in phase 1 will be served on the terrace, and as the phases progress we will serve indoors. We will change the linens and proceed to exhaustive disinfection of tables and chairs, after each use by customers.
- The maximum capacity will be respected (according to the specifications of each de-escalation phase), through access control, prior reservation, shifts, etc.
- We have a disinfectant solution for customer use.
- No service will be provided, including daily cleaning and disinfection in the rooms, while the clients remain in it.
- We have minimized the decoration of the room and common areas (avoiding, for example, carpets, brochures… and other objects that are difficult to clean).
Extra blankets and pillows have been removed from bedrooms; the client will be able to have them upon request to the person in charge of the accommodation.
- The keys of the rooms will be disinfected at the end of the stay, there will be a container with disinfectant at the reception, to deposit them.